Lead generation is the most important aspect of a profitable real estate business. No matter what kind of a market cycle you are in, getting good listings is vital. Since lead generation can cost a great deal of your time and efforts, it is important that the group of potential clients you go after is responsive to your offer. Expired Listings are a great source of listing leads.
Listed below are some smart tips of generating leads for your real estate business through farming Expired Listings:
- Where are you finding Expired Listings?
- We all know that Real Estate is all about numbers. The more listings you have, the more sales are probable. Think of methods for finding Expired Listings that are outside of the box. RedX offers and easy way to find Expired Listings, letting you concentrate on sales, not searches.
- Contact your Expired Listing Leads:
- Show them how you can sell and why you stand out:
- Brochures: Use both online brochures and paper brochures that showcase you and your services.
- Testimonials: Always request a testimonial from the clients you’ve worked with. After closing a deal, send a gift basket and enclose a note with a self-addressed, stamped envelope requesting their testimonial and how much you would appreciate it, or you can also follow up with an email link to your own customized online survey that you can create on websites such as SurveyMonkey.com.
- Statistics: Have the numbers ready with specific percentages of homes you sell compared with the area’s average. Show them market statistics and sales statistics in their neighborhood and price range.
- Video: Use video in your website that really showcases their home and sets your website apart from other real estate agents’ websites.
Staying ahead of the trends in marketing and listing approaches will ensure that your Real Estate business is setting the standard. Following these tips for finding, approaching, and selling to Expired Listings will take your business to the next level.
Real Estate, Business and Life Coach Cheri Alguire has partnered with hundreds of Real Estate Professionals and Small Business Owners to help them become more successful in business and in life. Coach Cheri specializes in Group Coaching for Small Business Owners, Working Mothers, Real Estate Agents and Managers. Learn more at www.NextLevelServices.net and www.RealEstateMoms.com.