Finding Expired Leads isn’t enough. Calling on them once isn’t enough. Sending them one mailing isn’t enough. If you want to be a successful Real Estate Agent with gaining expired listings’ sales, you need visibility, communication, and continuity. Once you’ve found your Expired and FSBO Leads, what are you doing about it? If you’re not taking action, you could be abandoning a lot of sales. If you’re not taking the right actions, you could be losing a lot of sales.
Use Top Producer to effectively maintain contact with your Expired Leads:
- Create an action plan for systematized follow up.
- Let Top Producer hold you accountable and hold yourself accountable to the tasks that you create for yourself.
- Make reminders of calls that need to be made.
- By creating reminders for yourself, you won’t let any leads fall through the cracks.
- Print letters and send out emails through Top Producer.
- You can use a variety of methods of contact through Top Producer, making it easier to track your follow-up methods and their success.
- Make it a habit!
- Daily follow up for the first two weeks.
- Once you receive an Expired Listing Lead, maintain daily contact with them for 2 weeks. This can be done through a variety of emails, phone calls, mailings, send out cards, etc. By using a variety of forms of contact you can approach them in the way they like to receive communications. Some people like emails, some respond better to personally talking to you on the phone.
- Contact them 2 times a month after the first 2 weeks.
- Many Expired Listings do not relist right away for a variety of reasons. Let them know that they are still on your radar, and that you haven’t forgotten about them. A lot of sellers will remember you after consistent contact and once all of the other agents pursuing them have faded away.
- Make your last to-do on the lead’s plan to assign another plan.
- Just because an Expired Lead doesn’t respond to your first attempts at contact doesn’t mean that they won’t be interested in the future. Mostly, if you vary your forms of contact or action plans, they will take note of your interest and dedication that you will likely put into selling their house.
Real Estate, Business and Life Coach Cheri Alguire has partnered with hundreds of Real Estate Professionals and Small Business Owners to help them become more successful in business and in life. Coach Cheri specializes in Group Coaching for Small Business Owners, Working Mothers, Real Estate Agents and Managers. Learn more at www.NextLevelServices.net.